Finishing Touches

 

We have reached the end of our project journey. Throughout this time period I have learned so much. Taking this class definitely allowed me to experience lots of different things. Things that others don’t get to experience. For instance, before this class I never had a clue what a storyboard was. Now I know that it shapes the whole movie. I also think it’s interesting seeing the movie in this form. When studying film you start to understand a lot of things that others don’t. The same questions that you had before when you are in the audience are being answered. this is all due to you taking knowledge. Some people still live with the curiosity we used to have. Learning the process also makes you appreciate the work more. Before we thought it was such an easy task creating a movie. Now that I have done a fraction of what filmmakers do everyday, I am very grateful. Gradual for their hard work and dedication.  It takes a lot of dedication to go through with the whole process. There are times where you will get discouraged and want to give up. This isn’t just in film, it is in life. You have to keep pushing to get where you want to be. Don’t even let the slightest thought discourage you. Hard work always pays off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial