Filming my Starburst commercial

m
basitsoomro animation film design vintage GIF

      With this project we had a choice between working alone and working with a partner. I chose to work along on this. Teamwork is essential and I feel that it can be fun for the most part. Sometimes I just like to do things like this on my own. It allows lots of room for me to express my creativity. To make a commercial, that takes a lot of creativity. There are so many aspects that should be well represented and it should be detailed. This is important because you want your audience to see it and immediately know what it is. This is the reason for conventions. Conventions are elements that are used in film to symbolize or represent an object or character. For instance, without the colors and emphasis on juiciness would you be able to recognize a Starburst commercial. During the filming of my commercial there were a lot of steps. I started by making sure that all my props were in the right position and that the lighting was right. I started to film and just like every commercial I took several takes of the scene. Just making adjustments to my satisfaction. I then began to film my other scenes, all while making sure to incorporate many different camera angles and movements. Filming was not as easy as I thought it would be. I encountered some difficulties along the way. I often found myself redirecting my plan. There is a saying that says, ”plan for the worst, hope for the best” this is something I use on a daily basis to aid in making life decisions. I had this mindset while planning, therefore the problems I encountered were an easy fix. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial