Introduction to the music video project

For the music video I have decided to work alone. Various factors have led me to this conclusion. The first being that I am very independent. I take pride in the work that I do and working alone gives me the great feeling of having accomplished something amazing. On some of the last projects I admit that I did not do my best work. From time to time I have difficulties making adjustments. This is simply because of my past. This is no excuse and I vow to become more focused and do the best I can to be successful. The song I chose is Sunday’s Best by Surfaces. This song perfectly matches my situation. It is an inspirational song that talks about how it is ok to fall down and get back up. It is a comforting song, like that extra pat on the back. The song reassures you that everything will be fine. The song is very catchy and upbeat. These are conventions for happy songs. With the song having these conventions it is very easy to get stuck in your head. That can be a good thing. You may continue to sing it and you will continue to get the encouraging message. Also, people may observe your behavior and notice that you are humming often or singing, they may then ask what it is that you are singing. This could then be accommodating to the next person. You never know how much the little things really help someone.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial