Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

 

I have already started my research on titles. I want to learn more. This way I know exactly what I should be doing when it's time to start. From the previous website I learned that there are multiple ways to do your titles. Also that it depends on your genre and film. From this website I learned the power that certain elements had. For example, using a dark screen in scary movies is a very powerful move. I also learned the difference between end credits and beginning credits. Mixing up the two could be a crucial mistake. You would use a closing argument as the opening in court so you shouldn’t do it in your film. This would definitely confuse the audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial