Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 



There are many ways to find information. You could use the internet, read a book, or even take a class for the subject. I am using a credible website to obtain knowledge of how to incorporate titles into my opening sequence. I have no experience with doing titles. Therefore, I have a lot of researching to do. While browsing the website I saw multiple different examples of what the titles of an opening sequence should look like. There are a variety of ways they can be done. It all just depends on your film. I also did some research. I came to the realization that it would be in my best interest to look at examples of thriller films. This would give me better insight of what exactly it is that I need to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial