Editing my Music Video

 


    Like the world around us I am evolving, my skills are evolving. After much practice I am becoming more proficient in editing. I have learned to use my resources and transform them into something great. This project's editing was harder than the others in my opinion. I wanted to include some transitions and effects. This requires me to dig deep to figure out how I could achieve this. I faced a few obstacles along the way. It was very discouraging but I just reminded myself that you have to push through and it will all be worth it at the end. After reevaluating myself I became more driven than ever. I was determined to create something worth being proud of. I then went through my resources to assess which one would be the most useful in my situation. This was a time consuming task. There was a lot of trial and error involved. Although this took me a great deal of time, this is not the task that took the longest. I spent most of my editing making sure everything lines up. Getting the music to match up with the dance and timing was a job that I underestimated. While this was difficult, I enjoyed it. Editing is something that I have taken interest in within the last year or so. Last year I began working to earn my Adobe Photoshop certification, unfortunately this did not happen, due to the Coronavirus and us leaving school. This did not stop me. I am continuing to study and learn what I need to know to become certified. I am putting this same energy in becoming very successful in the filming industry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial