Editing my Music Video

 


    Like the world around us I am evolving, my skills are evolving. After much practice I am becoming more proficient in editing. I have learned to use my resources and transform them into something great. This project's editing was harder than the others in my opinion. I wanted to include some transitions and effects. This requires me to dig deep to figure out how I could achieve this. I faced a few obstacles along the way. It was very discouraging but I just reminded myself that you have to push through and it will all be worth it at the end. After reevaluating myself I became more driven than ever. I was determined to create something worth being proud of. I then went through my resources to assess which one would be the most useful in my situation. This was a time consuming task. There was a lot of trial and error involved. Although this took me a great deal of time, this is not the task that took the longest. I spent most of my editing making sure everything lines up. Getting the music to match up with the dance and timing was a job that I underestimated. While this was difficult, I enjoyed it. Editing is something that I have taken interest in within the last year or so. Last year I began working to earn my Adobe Photoshop certification, unfortunately this did not happen, due to the Coronavirus and us leaving school. This did not stop me. I am continuing to study and learn what I need to know to become certified. I am putting this same energy in becoming very successful in the filming industry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming my Starburst commercial

Planning for my Music Video

Introduction to the music video project