Filming Research

 


Over the last few days I have been completing many things for my project. The part that I have been dealing with the most is film. It is very important to film when you have the opportunity to. With filming you already have an idea of what your scenery is so when you see it that’s when you should film. What I mean by this is that if you want a rainy scene, if it’s raining don’t wait to start filming because you don’t know when it will rain again. You could always wait but you have due dates. The reason I also put film over editing or other things is because you can always do that at home. Plus it’s smart to make sure you have all your material before editing. This is not mandatory, but it just makes the most sense. Say you were to run out of time and you can’t complete anything else, would you rather give the full opening sequence unedited, or part of it that is edited beautifully? You would most likely have a better chance submitting something that is complete. This has definitely been a different experience for me. This project includes more camera movements and angles than we have used before. I am studying my genre and learning how these things are done. Although we have finished the research part of this project, I still go back every now and to make sure I’m staying on track. One thing that usually results in me going back for research is new ideas. I often get new ideas on how to enhance my film. When I get these ideas I want to make sure that they still represent my genre. I feel that more people should definitely do this. It would leave less room for mistakes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial