Planning for my Music Video

 

The title of the song I have chosen is Sunday’s Best. The song is by a duo that goes by the name of Surfaces. My music video will be outside and it will feature several dance routines there will be no props. This is similar to things done in other pop music videos. The costumes will be popular and trendy clothing. Things like cargo pants and a baggy shirt, bright clothing, jeans, etc. These are very important factors in my video because aside from the setting they will be the attention catcher. I know this from experience. Not from experience of producing or filming music videos but from watching them. When I watch a music video the two main things that intrigue me are the choreography and the clothing attire. The schedule for my video is going to be a tight one. I intend to have multiple changes in scenery. I would also like to get shots of the same scene from different angles. This will be time consuming and will require many takes. A few locations will be the park, local stores, and on the beach. There are so many options that I could choose from. This makes it hard to choose a plan. However I managed to select two ideas from the array of ideas I had in my head.  My backup plan is to instead of doing a dance in parts with each in a different location, do one dance choreographed by me in a studio. This is a classic way to go, but it never fails if executed well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial