Filming & Editing My Final Task




 There is so much so much to the filming and editing process. You really need the proper education to be successful in this field. Throughout most of the course we have mostly been walked through the process and given thorough instruction. This time it is different. It is time that we step out and become more independent. Little did we know we were already being prepared for this change. Now that we know what to do and how it's supposed to be done we can do it with ease. The problem for me is that I sometimes underestimate the difficulty of an assignment. Therefore, I am still working on some of the planning for my final task. My storyboard and script still need some touch ups. I know my general idea. I'm just still working out some of the details. This of course will not take me much longer since I already know what I have in mind. Things like this are not really hard for me. I picture everything in my head. The only problem with this is that if I dont act fast enough I may forget my vision. Then I would have to start the whole mental process over again. Currently I am going over all the work I have done so far. I am known for being a little talkative. Going back to my other blogs would make sure I don't steer too much in the wrong direction.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial