Music Video

    Succeeding all my hard work, my music video is finally complete. Throughout the process I have remained very focused and determined. There were some final changes that had to be made at the very end of my editing. I actually thought that my editing was done until I did one last review and remembered that it still had a few details that required adjusting. This is why it is important to always double check your work. I already checked and rechecked my work, I was certain that it was perfect, it was not. I was having some issues with exporting my video through different programs. I stated in my editing blog that I used multiple resources. Each resource was assigned with an essential purpose. For instance one there was one that was just for the transitions and another that was just to add the music to the video. One of the conventions of Pop music videos is that they consist of mostly dancing. It is a way to show the joy and keep happy vibes within the video. To match the usually upbeat song. Conventions won’t even exist if people didn’t follow then. If people did follow the idea and create similar videos there would be nothing for others to use, as conventions. In my video I incorporated a few things that are often seen in the pop genre. There are multiple locations. Although they are all at the same park they are shot at different places. I utilized bright clothing, this draws the attention of the audience. From this experience I now know what I could do better and really wow the audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial