Incorporating Perspective

 

Perspective is the way you see something. With this being said, everyone has their own perspective. People interpret things differently than each other. An example of this would be the famous saying,” Is the glass half empty or half full?” This is asking how someone perceives life. If the person sees the glass as half full they look at things positively, if they see it as half empty they look at things negatively. The catch to this is there is a set amount of water and both answers are right it just identifies your perspective. Perspective is often used in films of all genres. This enhances the film and expresses many different feelings. When you see the inside of someone's head in cartoons or flashbacks in movies, that is perspective. In my film I have decided to take on the challenge of including perspective in my opening sequence. You will be able to hear what the main character is thinking. This will be difficult to portray but that’s why you study and learn the material you need. Most of the time it can be identified by a going to a certain place repeatedly or a change in tone. In my case it can be recognized by a filter. The filter will be different from the ones used in the rest of the scenes. Also, a voiceover will be used. This way the voice will be more prominent. Background noise will be kept to a minimum so you can really focus on the main character. I believe I know mostly everything I need to know to successfully create my vision. I will still continue to double check the facts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial