Film Schedule Update


There has been so much work put into this project.  Why should I stop now? I made some extra arrangements. This way I could get the shots I wanted to get. I am in Orlando filming scenes 1-3. My schedule is going as planned so far. I made  sure to give one day in between each filming period. This way I get to take it break or maybe even edit. Also it will give me time to complete my blogs. For the filming periods I am focused on the main ideas of the shot. Editing is where things like sound and lighting get added. One would say we rely on technology to do everything. It's very true, having to do everything by hand and your own program. This would require a whole new skill. It would definitely be extremely timely, you would need to have time to complete this. Honestly, I think I need to spend more time with detail. I need to make sure everything is spot on. From head to toe the characters should know what to say or do. This not only makes it easier on them but on me too. They will look more natural when they know what they’re doing. As far as I know, it will be a shorter film time. you don’t have to keep retaking the scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial