Editing Sound

 

Sound affects our everyday life in many ways. It is in fact one of our six senses. This goes to show how essential it really is. Imagine a world without sound. You would not only miss out on the amazing factors of the world but could potentially be in danger. That may sound intense, can losing your hearing really be dangerous. The answer is yes and here is why. You can no longer be fully aware. When out in public we use our hearing to determine a number of things. For instance, is there a person or car behind you or is something safe to do. Also, it has been proven that hearing loss is linked to multiple other diseases and conditions. As far the factors of the world you would be missing out on, there a plethora of things on this list. You don’t get to fully experience everything. For example, in thriller movies they use soundtracks to emotionally affect the viewers. This also helps you know when something interesting is going to happen. Without sound you wouldn’t get to enjoy this feeling. I don’t want that to be the case for my audience. Therefore I want to make sure I incorporate sound in my film properly. I want my sound to be perfect down to the volume. This way my film can be enjoyed in all aspects. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial