Starting the Final Task



    



Hello, my name is Aneyah Crowder. I am a Cambridge student who attends Fort Lauderdale High School. I am currently taking AICE Media Studies. One of my passions is art. I enjoy things like drawing, dancing, and everything associated with film. The art of film intrigues me the most. It has multiple different aspects that contribute to the final product. They always say it takes a village. This old, yet commonly used saying means that it takes a team to get something accomplished. Film is made up of a lot of different groups with specifically assigned tasks. They all come together to produce one movie. For this project I chose to work alone once again. This was not my first decision. I actually wanted to attempt doing group work. I felt that if I had other people to help with generating ideas and plans that the project would get finished in a more timely manner. While this is true, I can succeed just as well on my own. Due to all the recent events of 2020, like COVID, working alone is the most convenient and safe option. Not only is it the safer option, it is also the option I value the most. Working alone on projects like these are therapeutic to me. I know that I have not previously been individually doing my best work but, this is a problem I would like to fix on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial