Planning Storyboard for my Music Video

 


In my storyboard is the visual plan for my music video. This is the simplified version of what I am going to do. This version does not include the dance moves or the clothing that will be worn. These are two very important factors of the video. In the first box is the start of the video. My sister and I will be walking into the park, towards the camera. A lot of the video is at the park just because the park has a positive connotation. Next, you see us walk over to the slides, this is will be very short in the video because of the time limit. I don't want to take up too much time on the stuff that is not as important. In the third box this is the last scene in the park. We are dancing on the swing. I wanted to make sure that the dance I chose didn't require so much moving during this scene so that we could do it on the swings. Then we are in the car for another quick shot. We arrive at the corner store and we look around a bit before we move onto the dancing. Just to give some more perspective. After a dance move we transition to the beach where we are seen entering. All the scenes where we are moving from location to location will have a transition. This will put emphasis on the change of setting. It will also add the little extra something that makes a music video great. We dance for a while, then it starts to get a relaxed vibe as we end out the video. The next thing you see is us sitting by the shore and singing we then lay into the sand and that ends the video.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial