Filming Techniques for my Music Video

 

During the filming of my music video I experience something totally different than with the last two projects. This filming process was organized into three different parts. It is because of the multiple settings that I separated it this way. The first section is the beginning of the video. In the beginning we start off in the park. These scenes weren’t too difficult to film. Except for some issues with lighting. I had to find a way to get a good angle and still have the background I want. This took some time. Also, since this is the first few scenes I was still figuring out how I wanted to do the filming. As far as setting up the camera. Since I am in the video this was especially hard. I found that a good solution would be using a stand, kind of like a tripod, and a timer. This allowed me to start the camera then get in place. I was contemplating whether to just make one long video and then separate it in the editing section. This would actually require more editing than to just do the separate videos then combine them. I feel that it may flow more easily. If it isn’t smooth the transitions will look choppy and this could cause me to have to start over. That means I would have wasted so much time. Time that could have been spent editing and making sure that everything is clean and neat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Planning my Starburst commercial