Planning my Starburst commercial

     

 For my Starburst commercial I will be using a variety of props. I will be using a pack of Starburst, a pack of Starburst minis, and a light box. Due to all the things going on in the world right now, my resources are limited. With this being said, I will be using prior knowledge to create my own light bow. This is very important because It brings attention to the item you want. I will also be using a box of some form to decorate. This will be the setting. During scenes it will be changed so that it can fit both settings. The box will consist of construction paper, grass, people like figures, and toy cars. My commercial will be filmed with a miniature world that is meant to look like the real world. One the candy is eaten it will transform into a parallel universe. Everyone knows that things don't always go as planned. Therefore you should always have a backup plan. My backup plan really differs from my first plan. In my backup plan a person is waiting patiently in their car in traffic. They look into the passenger's seat and see the candy. They eat the candy and there's a blinding light. He is then consumed by the light. Out of the light falls a magical creature. It says the words,” unexplainably juicy”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video