AICE Media Studies


Hello my name is Aneyah Crowder. I am a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High School and I am a member of the Cambridge program. Who is the real Aneyah you may ask? Well today I will be unveiling my true self. I am a very happy and outgoing person. I love getting to know other people and making new friends. You may hear lots of people use these adjectives when describing themselves. For me it is truly a lifestyle. I also have lots of hobbies and things that I really look forward to at the end of the day. These things are dancing, drawing, modeling, and sports. Due to my adoring love of media I am taking the course, “AICE Media Studies”. I know that I can gain so much from this class. Not only academically, but real life lessons too. I also know that I will get the chance to bond with my classmates and create lots of excellent content. There is so much I don't know yet about media. I would love to learn all there is to know. Taking this class would really enhance my knowledge. With more knowledge in this area I would be able to accomplish many more things. One of those things being building a career in this field. It could also broaden my perspective on life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incorporating Perspective

Filming Techniques for my Music Video

Planning my Starburst commercial