AICE Media Studies


Hello my name is Aneyah Crowder. I am a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High School and I am a member of the Cambridge program. Who is the real Aneyah you may ask? Well today I will be unveiling my true self. I am a very happy and outgoing person. I love getting to know other people and making new friends. You may hear lots of people use these adjectives when describing themselves. For me it is truly a lifestyle. I also have lots of hobbies and things that I really look forward to at the end of the day. These things are dancing, drawing, modeling, and sports. Due to my adoring love of media I am taking the course, “AICE Media Studies”. I know that I can gain so much from this class. Not only academically, but real life lessons too. I also know that I will get the chance to bond with my classmates and create lots of excellent content. There is so much I don't know yet about media. I would love to learn all there is to know. Taking this class would really enhance my knowledge. With more knowledge in this area I would be able to accomplish many more things. One of those things being building a career in this field. It could also broaden my perspective on life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming my Starburst commercial

Planning for my Music Video

Introduction to the music video project